forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

PICKLES
YOUR WORM GOT BANNED D:

what??????????????????????????

Ever since the Edgar incident, there's a thing where if you try to upload an image for your pfp that doesn't work, it gives you an error message and automatically removes it. To prevent…that

@Kie group

Y'all ever write something then immediately forget why you did it?

@HighPockets group

PICKLES
YOUR WORM GOT BANNED D:

what??????????????????????????

Ever since the Edgar incident, there's a thing where if you try to upload an image for your pfp that doesn't work, it gives you an error message and automatically removes it. To prevent…that

The Edgar Allen Oopsiedaisy

@Pickles group

Sweet petunias what does that mean

@berlioz

I'm in shock

@Kie group

I don't know. I was writing down something for Spanish then blacked out for a second- but now I feel like I should be writing some terrible fanfic for it.

@HighPockets group

I'm going to take your kneecaps and make them into stew.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i'm just hoping my computer never has trouble and we don't have to look through my files cause explaining why i have so many pictures of some guy named domk is gonna be very difficult

Deleted user

I always forget how expensive cats are because I got mine from a black friday sale

Deleted user

i'm just hoping my computer never has trouble and we don't have to look through my files cause explaining why i have so many pictures of some guy named domk is gonna be very difficult

who's domk?

@Pickles group

who's domk?

…..

@Anemone eco

I always forget how expensive cats are because I got mine from a black friday sale

Mine was free.

Yeah, all of the ones I had were too.

@HighPockets group

who's domk?

Miriam
You created domk.

Deleted user

I have found something I don't think I was supposed to find

Deleted user

who's domk?

…..

Pretty sure Ella meant Dom….

oh lmao

@Pickles group

who's domk?

…..

Pretty sure Ella meant Dom….

She definitely meant to say Domk