forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Relsey

They will also stick to you if you hold them for to long and you have to be careful when pulling them off so you don't hurt them,

@Relsey

Relsey… do your fish all live in a yellow submarine?

…. No? I don't think any of them ever actually go into it. there is a glass tube the size of my Humerus that they do use and like to go in.

@Fraust

Relsey… do your fish all live in a yellow submarine?

If this is a Beatles reference I approve

@Moxie group

Small vent:
You ever feel an impending sense of doom and anxiety and have no idea where its coming from??
And then you remember all the stress you've been repressing from all the assignments that still need doing so you can, know, graduate??

@Moxie group

Tfw you continue to run away from your work probably bc you're afraid of failing deep inside or something.

Is that a midwest thing?

Yes.

Nottt what I meant lol

@Kie group

Small vent:
You ever feel an impending sense of doom and anxiety and have no idea where its coming from??
And then you remember all the stress you've been repressing from all the assignments that still need doing so you can, know, graduate??

All the time.

@Moxie group

Is that a midwest thing?

Those chicken melts? Nope. They're over here on the west coast too.

They're a Costco thing.

Oh that makes sense. They look like I'd find them at Costco

Deleted user

So, an update about earlier:
I'm not sorry and I do not believe I was in the wrong. Don't @ me.
But I will say I could have expressed so differently.
I'm not going to give details because not only do I feel like I cannot do so on this site, but also because there are aspects of my life I am so terrified of people knowing. What I will say is that I have had another self harm relapse and am struggling very much with my PTSD and anxiety disorder. I feel like I'm becoming more like my 'father,' which I can honestly say is my biggest fear. As for the anxiety, I'm not going to say much other than I am afraid to do much other than stay in my room.
I'm considering a break from Notebook. I'm considering deleting my account all together. I'm considering a lot of things, and not many would be good decisions. But that's the situation.

Deleted user

Is that a midwest thing?

Those chicken melts? Nope. They're over here on the west coast too.

They're a Costco thing.

Oh that makes sense. They look like I'd find them at Costco

we stan costco in this house