forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

On a sorta related note, I'm considering buying a pet. Though I don't really know what to get, any suggestions? (preferably aside from a dog breed.)

@HighPockets group

On a sorta related note, I'm considering buying a pet. Though I don't really know what to get, any suggestions? (preferably aside from a dog breed.)

Bearded Dragon

@Relsey

I just want to pretend the world isn't all bad, we're all writer's and reader's here. Can we suspend our disbelief and pretend the world isn't all bad.

@Anemone eco

Bearded Dragon

I've never had a pet reptile before. I might get that.

A bunny perhaps?

They're cute, but never again. If it screams I'll want to get rid of it but won't have the heart to.

Thanks for the suggestions, you guys.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Pick a number from one to 10
1 being not very cuddly and 10 being super duper lovey happy cuddlebug of sunshine and rainbows

and do you want it to be very easy to take care of or do you not care too much and think any effort is worth it?

@Anemone eco

Pick a number from one to 10
1 being not very cuddly and 10 being super duper lovey happy cuddlebug of sunshine and rainbows

and do you want it to be very easy to take care of or do you not care too much and think any effort is worth it?

Hmm. Perhaps 6-7?

And I don't care really.

Deleted user

This is a venting chat so-

I am currently trying to make characters. The names of them are Axil, Xander(Alexander), and Grayson. The problem is that the character bios. I can't think of think of anything to add. So what happens is that Grayson is a demon, Xander is a bunny and Axil is a fox. Grayson double crossed Xander and killed him. Grayson acted like he didn't have anything to do with it. I've been trying to think of a continuation of it, but I've been stuck.

@Relsey

If I'm being honest get a 5 gallon fish tank, make it look pretty with some nice gravel, some underwater plants a nice castle, make sure you have a filter, you can even get a bubble one. then get some guppies, if you don't want babies then make sure they're all girl guppies, they're less pretty but they wont attack each other and they wont make babies. Low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing, very relaxing to just sit and watch, and the filter is some pretty nice white noise.

Deleted user

This is exactly what I meen- I can't think.

@Kie group

I suggest a cat. While they aren't guaranteed to be super cuddly, I find they're not as high-maintenance as something kept in a cage or tank.

@Relsey

Tanks, especially big ones, can be a lot of work.

They're so pretty though. Gasp should I show y'all all of my fish tanks?